Category:Weapons of mass destruction
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Weapons of mass destruction.|
Weapons of mass destruction (WMD) are weapons designed to kill large numbers of people, typically targeting civilians and military personnel alike. They are generally considered to have a psychological impact in addition to any strictly military usefulness.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Biological weapons (11 C, 62 P)
- ► Chemical weapons (16 C, 33 P)
- ► Iraq and weapons of mass destruction (3 C, 59 P)
- ► Nuclear weapons (19 C, 98 P)
- ► Radiological weapons (6 P)
Pages in category "Weapons of mass destruction"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).