Category:Welfare in the United States
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Welfare in the United States.|
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Child welfare in the United States (7 C, 29 P)
- ► Federal assistance in the United States (5 C, 63 P)
- ► Great Society programs (1 C, 24 P)
- ► Medicare and Medicaid (United States) (1 C, 144 P)
- ► United States presidential domestic programs (2 C, 12 P)
- ► Welfare in Puerto Rico (1 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Welfare in the United States"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).