Category:Wikipedia articles with style issues from December 2015
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.|
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
This category combines all Wikipedia articles with style issues from December 2015 (2015-12) to enable us to work through the backlog more systematically. It is a member of Category:Wikipedia articles with style issues by month.
Pages in category "Wikipedia articles with style issues from December 2015"
The following 155 pages are in this category, out of 155 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- California v. Cabazon Band of Mission Indians
- Change of rings
- Charles Ives Prize
- Christian Death
- Clay Kids
- Code Camp
- Cognitive closure (philosophy)
- Community Centres Georgia
- Vico Consorti
- Cost centre (business)
- Cost estimate
- Country of the Blind
- Ira Wilmer Counts Jr.
- Creative economy in South Korea
- The Crimson Armada
- Sama College of Mashhad
- Sambil Paraguaná
- Same-sex marriage in Kentucky
- Sediment (wine)
- The Seer (novel)
- Semantic processing
- Anthony Ashley-Cooper, 3rd Earl of Shaftesbury
- Shraddha Sharma
- List of Sherman Fairchild companies
- Vladimir Shlapentokh
- Shooting at the 2015 ASEAN Para Games
- Social class in Colombia
- The Solitude of Latin America
- Sparkle in the Rain
- Franz Stahl
- Strategic planning software
- Heather Strong
- Super Mac Race