Category:Wikipedia categories named after Indian writers
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than content. Do not include this category in content categories.|
|This category contains eponymous categories.|
See also: Category:Indian writers.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Kazi Nazrul Islam (2 C, 19 P)
- ► Jayadeva (11 P)
- ► Kālidāsa (3 C, 4 P)
- ► R. K. Narayan (2 C, 3 P)
- ► Premchand (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Rabindranath Tagore (6 C, 34 P, 1 F)
- ► Vaikom Muhammad Basheer (1 C, 2 P)
- ► Paramahansa Yogananda (1 C, 15 P)