Category:Wikipedia categories named after charitable organizations
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should only contain subcategories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
|This category contains eponymous categories.|
This category has the following 59 subcategories, out of 59 total.
- ► British Council (26 P)
- ► Fondo Ambiente Italiano (5 P)
- ► Human Rights Watch (1 C, 7 P)
- ► International Planned Parenthood Federation affiliates (1 C, 7 P)
- ► International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (4 C, 49 P)
- ► Invisible Children (12 P, 2 F)
- ► National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (3 C, 20 P)
- ► National Coastwatch Institution (5 P)
- ► National Life Stories (1 C, 2 P)