Category:Wikipedia categories named after medical and health organizations
|This is a maintenance category. It is used for maintenance of the Wikipedia project and is not part of the encyclopedia. It contains pages that are not articles, or it groups articles by status rather than subject. Do not include this category in content categories.
This is a container category. Due to its scope, it should only contain subcategories.
This is a hidden category. It is not shown on its member pages, unless the corresponding user preference 'Show hidden categories' is set.
|This category contains eponymous categories.|
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► British Psychological Society (4 C, 4 P)
- ► Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (4 C, 65 P)
- ► Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Indian Council of Medical Research (25 P)
- ► International Planned Parenthood Federation affiliates (1 C, 7 P)
- ► International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement (4 C, 49 P)
- ► Médecins Sans Frontières (20 P)
- ► St. John Ambulance (25 P)
- ► Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (1 C, 23 P)
- ► United States Department of Health and Human Services (4 C, 61 P)
- ► United States Public Health Service (2 C, 38 P)
- ► University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center (2 C, 5 P)
- ► Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research (2 C, 2 P)
- ► World Food Programme (1 C, 12 P)
- ► World Health Organization (8 C, 99 P)
- ► World Psychiatric Association (10 P)