|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Commons maps.|
This is a work category. All categories that start with "Wikipedia" in the name are work categories. Please do not categorize maps here.
To find categorized maps, atlases, and satellite pictures please
- Category:Maps - maps for use in Wikipedia articles.
- commons:Category:Maps - maps for Wikipedia sites in all languages.
- commons:Category:WikiAtlas - atlases for many nations and regions.
- commons:Category:Satellite pictures - Satellite photos for use in Wikipedia articles.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Wikipedia requested maps (14 C, 395 P)
- ► User-created maps (18 P, 1 F)
Pages in category "Wikipedia maps"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Geographical coordinates
- Wikipedia:Graphic Lab/Resources/Wikimaps atlas/Lesson 1
- Wikipedia:Graphic Lab/Resources/Wikimaps atlas/Lesson a1
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/Change the colors of a country
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/Creating shaded relief (GRASS, 3DEM)
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/GIS sources and palettes
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/Optimizing shaded relief using GIMP (old)
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Compilation and semantic outline
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Create a topographic background
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Get ready
- Wikipedia talk:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Get ready
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Importing OSM roads
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Reprojection
- Wikipedia:Graphics Lab/Resources/QGIS/Shaded reliefs
Media in category "Wikipedia maps"
This category contains only the following file.
- Big bear-map.png