Aircraft wing configurations are one of the major aspects of an aircraft's design and are a primary feature in aircraft recognition.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Delta-wing aircraft (1 C, 48 P)
- ► Gull-wing aircraft (1 C, 49 P)
- ► Oblique-wing aircraft (4 P)
- ► Parafoils (5 P)
- ► Three-surface aircraft (8 P)
- ► Variable-geometry-wing aircraft (3 C, 7 P)
Pages in category "Wing configurations"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).