Category:Women of medieval Sweden
Women from the medieval period in Swedish history, after the Viking age and until the age of the protestant reformation.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Viking Age women (1 C, 76 P)
Pages in category "Women of medieval Sweden"
The following 92 pages are in this category, out of 92 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Ingeborg Eriksdotter of Sweden
- Ingeborg Eriksdottir of Norway
- Ingeborg of Holstein
- Ingeborg of Norway
- Ingeborg of Sweden (1263–1292)
- Ingegerd Birgersdotter of Bjelbo
- Ingegerd Knutsdotter
- Ingegerd of Norway
- Saint Ingrid of Skänninge
- Ingrid Persdotter
- Ingrid Ragnvaldsdotter
- Ingrid Svantepolksdotter
- Ingrid Ylva