Category:World Heritage Sites in Australia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to World Heritage Sites in Australia.|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Australian Convict Sites (1 C, 16 P)
- ► Heard Island and McDonald Islands (5 C, 2 P)
- ► Kakadu National Park (14 P)
- ► Shark Bay (1 C, 40 P)
- ► Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area (4 C, 12 P)
- ► Wet Tropics of Queensland (14 P)
Pages in category "World Heritage Sites in Australia"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).