Category:World Heritage Sites in Japan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to World Heritage Sites in Japan.|
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "World Heritage Sites in Japan"
The following 103 pages are in this category, out of 103 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Hashino iron mining and smelting site
- Heijō Palace
- Himeji Castle
- Hiroshima Peace Memorial
- Historic Monuments and Sites of Hiraizumi
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Kyoto (Kyoto, Uji and Otsu Cities)
- Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara
- Historic Villages of Shirakawa-gō and Gokayama
- Sacred Island of Okinoshima and Associated Sites in the Munakata Region
- Sacred Nagi Tree of Kumano Hayatama Taisha
- Sacred Sites and Pilgrimage Routes in the Kii Mountain Range
- Saihō-ji (Kyoto)
- Shimogamo Shrine
- Shiraito Falls
- Shirakawa, Gifu (village)
- Shiretoko National Park
- Shrines and Temples of Nikkō
- Shuri Castle