Category:World War II artillery of the Soviet Union
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to World War II artillery of the Soviet Union.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► World War II mortars of the Soviet Union (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "World War II artillery of the Soviet Union"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- 100 mm field gun M1944 (BS-3)
- 107 mm divisional gun M1940 (M-60)
- 107 mm gun M1910/30
- 122 mm gun M1931 (A-19)
- 122 mm gun M1931/37 (A-19)
- 122 mm howitzer M1909/37
- 122 mm howitzer M1910/30
- 122 mm howitzer M1938 (M-30)
- 152 mm gun M1910/30
- 152 mm gun M1910/34
- 152 mm gun M1935 (Br-2)
- 152 mm howitzer M1909/30
- 152 mm howitzer M1910/37
- 152 mm howitzer M1938 (M-10)
- 152 mm howitzer M1943 (D-1)
- 152 mm howitzer-gun M1937 (ML-20)