From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
See also: Category:Children's rights.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Education activism (6 C, 6 P)
- ► Minimum ages (2 C, 30 P)
- ► Youth rights people (1 C, 65 P, 1 F)
- ► Youth rights organizations (2 C, 11 P)
Pages in category "Youth rights"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Industry) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Non-Industrial Occupations) Convention, 1946
- Medical Examination of Young Persons (Underground Work) Convention, 1965
- Military use of children
- Military Use of Schools
- Minority group
- Minors and abortion
- The Mosquito