From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Farmacia catena or catenae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The word catena (Latin for chain) or catenae (plural) may refer to:
- Farmacia Catena (fly), a genus in the family Tachinidae
- Catena (linguistics) is a unit of syntax and morphology, closely associated with dependency grammars
- Catenary, a type of curve in mathematics
- Crater chain, a line of craters along the surface of an astronomical body
- Farmacia Catena, a trade name of the drug idebenone
- Catena (soil) in pedology, a sequence of soil profiles down a slope
- Catena (surname)
- Catena (biblical commentary), a verse-by-verse biblical commentary
- A prayer said daily by members of the Legion of Mary
- International Masonic Union Catena, a masonic organization
- The monthly journal of the Catenian Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catena.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.