|Born||1942 (age 74–75)
|Occupation||Journalist, photographer, author|
Nicole Russell, Duchess of Bedford
Her photographs and articles have appeared in: Conde Nast Publications, New York Magazine, People, Rolling Stone and Interview, as well as in various international publications such as the Sunday Telegraph Magazine.
Since 1976, Milinaire has continued working in the United States as a freelance photographer for the Sygma News agency; now a part of Bill Gates’ Corbis archives. Caterine Milinaire is the author of three books published by Harmony Books, Crown Publishers, a division of Random House:
- 1974 BIRTH. Topics include fetal development, prenatal advice, birth method choices, stories of personal birth experiences, father involvement, and caring for the newborn.
- 1975 CHEAP CHIC: Hundreds of money saving hints to create your own great look. Revised and Updated in 1978.
- 1981 CELEBRATIONS: Ceremonies and Rituals from Birth to Death and from New Year's to Christmas.
- p.32, "40 Ans de photojournalisme, Génération Sygma" "Generation Sygma, 40 years" by Michel Setboun et Marie Cousin, Editions de la Martiniére, Paris.(2013)
- Corbis : Caterine Milinaire photographs
- Pg13 Blog
- Kenzo Blog
- Jess Zaino, "Cheap Chic in Bohemian", The Epoch Times, July 31, 2011.
- Newport Seen
- Virginia Treherne-Thomas, "Children's Tale of a Vine with Soul", Newport This Week, August 9, 2012, page 10.
- Liana the Wandering Vine
- Milinaire, Caterine. Birth. New York: Harmony Books. (1974)
- Milinaire, Caterine and Carol Troy. Cheap Chic. New York: Harmony Books. (1975)
- Milinaire, Caterine and Carol Troy. Cheap Chic Update". New York: Harmony Books. (1978)
- Milinaire, Caterine.Celebrations. New York: Harmony Books. (1981)
- Milinaire, Caterine. Birth : The book that changed how women and men have babies. Revised and updated. New York: Harmony Books. (1987)
- Milinaire, Caterine. Liana, the Wandering Vine. Createspace. (2013)
|This article about a European photographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|