Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- D5 (9M) was originally built in 1939, with only 46 built. It was a cross between the D4 chassis and the 6-cylinder D6 45 hp D4600 engine.
- D5 - reintroduced in 1967.
- D5B - 1977
- D5 SA - Special Application agricultural tractor
- D5H an elevated sprocket model introduced in 1985.
- D5H LGP - Low ground pressure version with wide & long tracks, for soft ground
- D5K - current version
- Gross Power: 74.5 kW (100 hp)
- Net Power: 71.6 kW (96 hp)
- Bore: 105 mm
- Weight in kg 15,000 approx.
- Orlemann, Eric (2000). Caterpillar Chronicle: The History of the World's Greatest Earthmovers. MBI Publishing Company. p. 50.
- "www.cat.com/cmms/images/C367831.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on February 6, 2009. Retrieved 2009-02-21.
|This vehicle-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|