From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cathay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cathay is a multinational entity occupying a large portion of land in East Asia. It may also refer to:
- Cathay, California, former name of Catheys Valley, California
- Cathay, North Dakota, United States
- Cathays, a district of Cardiff, the capital of Wales
- Cathay (poetry collection), a book of poems by Ezra Pound
- Cathay (Warhammer), a fictional nation in Games Workshop's Warhammer Fantasy universe
- Cathay Bank, a Chinese-American bank
- Cathay de Grande, a nightclub
- Cathay Organisation, one of Singapore's leading leisure and entertainment groups
- Cathay Pacific, the largest airline and flag carrier of Hong Kong
- The Cathay, a mixed-use 17-storey cinema, shopping mall and apartment building
- SS Cathay, a number of ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cathay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.