Catherine Austin Fitts
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Catherine Austin Fitts|
|Occupation||president of Solari, Inc.|
Catherine Austin Fitts is the president of Solari, Inc., the publisher of The Solari Report and managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services, LLC.
Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc..[when?] She has also worked as the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.
She was Assistant Secretary of Housing - Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration.
- Popsicle Index, a quality of life measurement she devised
- Wile, Anthony. "Catherine Austin Fitts on Moral Investing and the Coming Equity 'Crash-Up'". The Daily Bell. Retrieved October 13, 2013.
- Coast to Coast guests: Catherine Austin Fitts
- Bianco, Anthony (Feb 23, 1987). "The Wonder Woman of Muni Bonds" (PDF). BusinessWeek: 112–113.
- Stodghill II, Ron (Nov 27, 1989). "Austin Fitts Better be Good with Hammer and Nails" (PDF). BusinessWeek: 112–113.
- Rodriguez, Paul M. (May 21, 2001). "Thankless Task". Insight on the News. 17 (19). via Questia. Retrieved 2013-01-16. – via Questia (subscription required)
- Rodriguez, Paul M. (July 30, 2001). "HUD Gives Up with Fitts". Insight on the News. via Questia. 17 (28). Retrieved 2013-01-16. – via Questia (subscription required)
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|