Cannuli playing for the Western Sydney Wanderers in 2012
|Full name||Catherine Cannuli|
|Date of birth||3 March 1986|
|Place of birth||Sydney, Australia|
|Height||163 cm (5 ft 4 in)|
|2012–2014||Western Sydney Wanderers||22||(7)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Catherine Cannuli (born 3 March 1986) is an Australian soccer coach and player who is a playing coach for SD Raiders in New South Wales State League Women's. She played national league football in the Women's National Soccer League for the NSW Sapphires and the W-League for Sydney FC, Brisbane Roar and Western Sydney Wanderers. She also played for Inter Lions in the NSW Women's Premier League. She also played four times for Australia.
On 31 January 2014, Cannuli announced her retirement at the conclusion of the season. In her last home match for Western Sydney Wanderers, during the Sydney Derby, Cannuli scored a penalty with the last kick of the match.
Cannuli made her debut for the Matilda's on 12 May 2011 in a 3–0 friendly win against New Zealand at Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford. Cannuli then scored her first goal on 15 May 2011 in another friendly against New Zealand in a 2–1 win at Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford.
Beginning in 2016 Cannuli she started working as a technical director overseeing women's football with the Southern Districts Soccer Football Association (SDSFA). She is also a playing coach of the association's team, SD Raiders, in the New South Wales State League Women's competition. She led the Raiders to the State League Women's championship in 2016.
With NSW Sapphires:
- Women's National Soccer League Championship: 2003
With Sydney FC:
- Women's National Soccer League Golden Boot: 2003–04
- "Player profile – Catherine Cannuli". Sydney FC. Archived from the original on 20 February 2011. Retrieved 7 October 2009.
- Cauchi, Alex (15 October 2010). "Striker given the boot". Liverpool Leader. News Community Media. Archived from the original on 7 March 2011. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- Meacham, Steve (14 June 2002). "Catherine dreams of being a soccer great". The Sydney Morning Herald. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- Esamie, Thomas. "Women's NSL - Season 2000/2001". OzFootball. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "Sapphires win WNSL title". The World Game. Special Broadcasting Service. Sportal. 21 December 2003. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- Shipard, Sally (20 May 2011). "Who’s who in W—Catherine Cannuli". Westfield W-League. Football Federation Australia. Retrieved 24 May 2017.
- "Prestons soccer star joins Brisbane Roar". South West Rural Advertiser. 27 September 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2017 – via EBSCOhost. (Subscription required (. ))
- C. Cannuli at Soccerway. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- "Catherine Cannuli Announces Retirement". Football Federation Australia. 31 January 2014.
- Smith, Pete (2 February 2014). "Sydney FC claim derby bragging rights". Football Federation Australia. Archived from the original on 25 March 2014.
- "Matildas Cruise Past Kiwis". Australian FourFourTwo. 12 May 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- "Matildas beat NZ in final Cup warm-up". ABC News. Australian Broadcasting Corporation. 15 May 2011. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- Boulous, Chris (14 February 2017). "Women’s game on the rise". Fairfield City Champion. Fairfax Regional Media. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- Davies, Justin (September 2016). "SD Raiders crowned Women’s State League Champions". Football NSW. Retrieved 25 May 2017.
- 2016 Yearbook. Football NSW. 2017. p. 29.
|This biographical article related to women's association football in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|