|Born||12 July 1968 (age 51)|
Catherine Plewinski (born 12 July 1968 in Courrières, Pas-de-Calais) is a former freestyle and butterfly swimmer from France, who won two bronze medals at the Summer Olympics. She first did so in Seoul at the 1988 Summer Olympics in the 100 m freestyle. Four years later she captured the bronze in the 100 m butterfly at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain.
At the 1989 European Aquatics Championships she was the only female swimmer not from East Germany to win gold medals, she won the 50 meter freestyle and the 100 meter butterfly.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (women)
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (women)
- Catherine Plewinski at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
- Catherine Plewinski at the International Olympic Committee
- Catherine Plewinski at Swimrankings.net
|This article about a French Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to a French swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|