Catherine Thomas (model)
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Manager||Models Division |
Catherine Thomas is from Folkestone, England. Before her appearances in Top Model, she took up dancing lessons. Thomas had also participated in the Miss Euroregion and Miss Great Britain beauty pageants. She was one of the cast of Hippie Hippie Shake as Protester Hippie. Thomas appeared[clarification needed] to be a contestant in Miss Euroregion 2006 and in Miss Great Britain 2007.
Thomas applied to Sky Living's Britain's Next Top Model, Cycle 4 at the age of 18, and successfully became a contestant. In the show, Thomas received one first call-out, and was placed in the bottom two twice. In episode ten, she landed in the bottom two with eventual winner Alex Evans, although neither of them was eliminated from the show. Thomas ultimately became the runner-up of the cycle.
Thomas, amongst six other past Britain's Next Top Model contestants, appeared in the eighteenth cycle of America's Next Top Model, which premièred on 29 February 2012. It involved seven American models against seven British contestants from Britain's Next Top Model. She received a brand named Era Descent, a makeover magenta pink, and was called "Queen Catherine" throughout the competition. She was a front runner from week one to four. In week five of the competition, Thomas landed in the bottom-two with fellow contestant Ashley Brown. They had a music video with fellow British contestants Sophie Sumner, Annaliese Dayes and Alisha White; they were stronger than the Americans in the week. She was eliminated in week nine after landing in the bottom-two with British contestant Alisha White.
After Top Model, she appeared in various magazines including - Heat, Sunday, You, Closer, Look and Reveal.
She also appeared in the music video "Cage The Elephant - In One Ear". Thomas has worked with companies Wella, Fake Bake, L'Oreal, ReDden and Marks & Spencer. She has also been featured on Vogue's website.
- "Catherine Thomas (America's next top model)". Web.poptower.com. 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- Charlotte (8 April 2011). "CATHERINE". www.modeldivisionltd.com. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Cast: Catherine Thomas". www.wetpaint.com. 2011. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- Friedman, Molly (4 May 2012). "ANTM Cycle 18: Catherine "Offended" by Results, Reveals How Tyra Changed the Game - Exclusive". www.wetpaint.com. Retrieved 22 November 2012.
- "Exclusive Interview with 'America's Next Top Model' Castoff Catherine Thomas: 'I Was a Bit Offended' at My Final Photo". IMDb. 4 May 2012. Retrieved 22 November 2012.