Catherine the Great (miniseries)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Catherine the Great|
|Written by||Nigel Williams|
|Directed by||Philip Martin|
|Country of origin|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||4|
|Editor(s)||Selina MacArthur Stuart Gazzard|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Original release||October 21, 2019|
Cast and characters
- Helen Mirren as Catherine the Great
- Jason Clarke as Grigory Potemkin, a military commander and lover of Catherine's.
- Gina McKee as Countess Praskovya Bruce, a lifelong friend and confidante of Catherine's.
- Rory Kinnear as Nikita Ivanovich Panin
- Joseph Quinn as Tsarevich Pavel
- Richard Roxburgh as Grigory Orlov, a former lover of Catherine's, who with his brother Alexei, orchestrated the coup d'etat that allowed Catherine to gain power.
- Kevin McNally as Alexei Orlov
- Thomas Doherty as Pyotr Zavadovsky
- Sam Palladio as Alexander Vasilchikov, one of Catherine's lovers.
- Clive Russell as The Fool.
- Paul Ritter as Alexander Suvorov
- Paul Kaye as Yemelyan Pugachev.
- "HBO News - Helen Mirren to Star in Miniseries Catherine the Great". HBO.
- "First Look: Helen Mirren as Catherine the Great in HBO, Sky Miniseries". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Catherine the Great | Official Trailer | HBO Apple TV Official YouTube Channel, July 21, 2019
- "Helen Mirren and Jason Clarke Star in the Four-Part HBO/Sky Limited Series "Catherine the Great," Debuting October 21". The Futon Critic. August 28, 2019.
- "First look at Dame Helen Mirren in Sky and HBO's Catherine the Great - news from Sky Media".
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|