Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cathkin is a Scottish placename that now may mean:
- Cathkin Braes, the highest point in Glasgow, a site for mountainbikers and rallying point in the Radical War
- Cathkin, a neighbourhood of Rutherglen near to the Braes.
- Cathkin High School, a state secondary school in Cambuslang
- Cathkin Park, a municipal park in Glasgow, formerly a major Scottish football ground (Third Lanark A.C.)
- Cathkin Park (1872–1903), an earlier ground of the above football club a short distance from the other
- Cathkin Peak, a South African mountain peak
- Cathkin, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Cathkin railway station, now closed
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cathkin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.