Catholic Church (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Catholic Church in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Catholic Church, sometimes called the Roman Catholic Church, is the largest Christian church body.
Catholic Church may also refer to:
- One of the 24 particular churches sui iuris that form the Catholic Church:
- Independent Catholicism, churches that broke away from the Catholic Church
- The Old Catholic Church, part of Independent Catholicism
- Other churches expressing apostolic origins and traditions of catholicity, such as:
- Four Marks of the Church i.e. "one, holy, catholic and apostolic church"
- Catholicism (disambiguation)
- Catholic (disambiguation)
- Roman Catholic Church (disambiguation)
- Orthodox Church (disambiguation)
- National Catholic Church (disambiguation)
- Traditionalist Catholicism
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholic Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.