Catholic Church (disambiguation)
|Look up Catholic Church in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term Catholic Church may refer to:
- Catholic Church in full communion with the Bishop of Rome, known as the Pope, including the Latin Church and the 23 Eastern Catholic Churches
- Other churches expressing apostolic origins and traditions of catholicity, such as:
- Eastern Orthodox Church, maintains the traditional concept of eastern-orthodox catholicity, self-designating as Eastern-Orthodox Catholic Church
- Oriental Orthodox Church, maintains the traditional concept of oriental-orthodox catholicity, self-designating as Oriental-Orthodox Catholic Church
- Assyrian Church of the East, maintains its own the traditional concept of catholicity, also self-designating as Holy Apostolic Catholic Church of the East
- Anglican Communion, maintains the anglican concept of catholicity, self-designating as Anglican Catholic Church or Anglo-Catholic Church
- Independent Catholic denominations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholic Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.