This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Western, New York|
|Mark A. Sullivan - President & CEO, Catholic Health|
Catholic Health is a non-profit comprehensive healthcare system formed in 1998 under religious sponsors in Western New York, United States. The organization provides health services through their hospitals, primary care centers, diagnostic and treatment centers, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and other programs. The system brings together more than 9,000 associates and 1,300 physicians to the Western New York market.
Hospitals & Facilities
Catholic Health currently manages over 30 facilities in the eight counties of Western New York.
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital (Kenmore) - A 344-bed hospital opened on October 7, 1951 on a parcel of land given to the Sisters of Mercy.
- Mercy Hospital (Buffalo) - A 468-bed hospital, originally opened in 1904 as a 30-bed hospital to serve the South Buffalo community.
- Sisters of Charity Hospital (Buffalo) - A 476-bed hospital, originally chartered as the first regional hospital in October 1848.
- Sisters of Charity Hospital, St. Joseph Campus (Cheektowaga) - A 119-bed hospital opened in 1960 by the Franciscan Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital & Health Center (Lewiston) - A 155-bed hospital, originally opened in 1907 in Niagara Falls, NY by the Sisters of St. Francis of Williamsville.
Some of the other facilities managed by Catholic Health include:
- Father Baker Manor
- McAuley Residence
- Mercy Ambulatory Care Center
- Mercy Comprehensive Care Center
- Mercy Nursing Facility at OLV
- OLV Senior Neighborhood
- Partners in Rehab
- St. Catherine Labouré Health Care Center
- St. Vincent Health Center
Corporate Members & Sponsors
Mark A. Sullivan - President & CEO, Catholic Health
- "Kenmore Mercy Hospital recognized among nation's best". Bizjournals.com. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Mercy Hospital". Health.usnews.com. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Our History - Catholic Health - The Right Way to Care". www.chsbuffalo.org.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2015-07-27. Retrieved 2016-03-10.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)