|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (January 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Type||Regional cable television network|
|Availability||Baton Rouge, Louisiana and surrounding area|
|Slogan||Companion for the Journey|
|Owner||Roman Catholic Diocese of Baton Rouge|
The Catholic Life television network is a Catholic cable channel based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, seen on Cox Cable channel 15 in Baton Rouge, and on Charter cable systems in Hammond (channel 74), New Roads (channel 44) and St. James Parish (channel 10).
Catholic Life is on the air 24 hours a day, seven days a week with programs geared towards Catholics in the Diocese of Baton Rouge, who owns and produces many of the station's programming. The station also carries syndicated programming produced by the Boston-based CatholicTV Network.
For a short time, the station aired Catholic High football games on a tape-delay basis, but it has since discontinued the broadcasts.
- Beacons of Light: A show produced by the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul, showcasing their outreach programs in the community
- Catholic Life Vault: A show that airs special events that have happened in and around the diocese
- Celebrating Her Spirit: This show looks at the unique & important role of women in the family, workplace, community and the church.
- Closer Walk: A show that encourages those to become closer to the church--to become more active
- Faith In Action: This show highlights many programs & works of charity that are administered through Catholic Community Services
- Focus: A show that brings the "gospel to the living room"
- Louisiana Rosary: A show that showcases various mediatations and rosary recitations around Baton Rouge
- Priest Talk: This show contains interviews with various priests in the diocese
- Real One: This show discusses the effect of various religious events happening around the community
- RENEW: A show that discusses the Catholic RENEW program in-depth
- Roots of Faith: A genealogy and history show about the church in Baton Rouge
- Sunday Mass
- This Week In Scripture: A show that discusses the scripture readings and how they affect everyday life
- Tiger Care: A show produced in New Orleans discussing religion
- To Know, To Love & To Serve: hosted by Archbishop Alfred Hughes of New Orleans, he discusses and teaches the Catechism and how it can be applied to daily life.