|Formerly||Catholic Syrian Bank Limited|
|Founded||26 November 1920|
|Headquarters||Thrissur, Kerala, India.|
Number of locations
|426 branches (2016-17)|
|C.VR. Rajendran (MD & CEO)|
|Products||Consumer banking, Corporate banking, Mortgage loans, Private banking, Wealth management, Investment banking|
|Revenue||₹1,617.49 crore (US$230 million) (2017)|
|₹151.71 crore (US$21 million) (2017)|
|₹1.55 crore (US$220,000) (2017)|
|Total assets||₹16,223.24 crore (US$2.3 billion) (2017)|
Number of employees
CSB Bank Limited, formerly Catholic Syrian Bank Limited, is an Indian private sector bank with its headquarters at Thrissur, Kerala, India. The bank has a network of over 450 branches and more than 319 ATMs across India.
CSB was founded on 26 November 1920, well before Indian independence, and opened for business on 1 January 1921 with an authorised capital of ₹5 lakhs and a paid up capital of ₹45,270.
- Banking in India
- List of banks in India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Indian Financial System Code
- List of largest banks
- List of companies of India
- Make in India
- "Balance Sheet 31.03.2017" (16 March 2018).
- "RBI lets Watsa's Fairfax to buy 51 per cent in Catholic Syrian Bank". The Economic Times. 30 December 2016. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- "Canadian firm gets RBI nod to acquire Catholic Syrian Bank". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 15 January 2017.
- Catholic Syrian Bank, Private Sector Banks In India Archived 22 June 2007 at the Wayback Machine