From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Catholicon or catholicon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catholicon may refer to:
- Catholicon, the conventual church at the centre of an abbey
- Katholikon, the primary church in an Orthodox or Eastern Catholic monastery
- Catholicon (Mor Yakub), part of the Holy Liturgy of Mor Yakub of the Syriac Orthodox Church
- Catholicon (book), written in 1286 by Johannes de Balbis of Genoa (Summa grammaticalis quae vocatur Catholicon)
- Catholicon (trilingual dictionary), Breton–Latin–French dictionary written in 1464 by Jehan Lagadeuc and printed in 1499
- Catholicon (electuary), an alleged all-purpose cure (panacea) used in pre-modern medicine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catholicon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.