Cathy Marshall (news anchor)
Eugene, Oregon, U.S.
NBC 7 Boston (WHDH)
WTNH New Haven
Cathy Marshall is an American broadcast journalist who has worked as a reporter and anchorperson. She has worked as an anchor for CNN and has also worked with news stations in Boston; New Haven, Connecticut; Seattle; and Portland, Oregon; and as a sideline reporter for Fox Sports Northwest. At the beginning of 2010, Marshall joined the news team of MDiTV, a medical news network also based in Portland, as an anchor. Since December 2011, she has been working as a reporter and anchor at KGW-TV in Portland.
She is married to John Marler, also a news anchor, and the couple have four children.
November 1989 – December 1994, Anchor, CNN and CNN Headline News
August 2005 until at least 2008, Beaver Sports Network
November 2003 until at least 2008, Writer/Producer of fundraising videos, Marler Communications
- "Long-time TV journalist, OSU grad to lead alumni efforts in Portland and Seattle". Oregon State University. July 18, 2008. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- "Cathy Marshall [biography]". KGW. January 11, 2016. Retrieved July 17, 2016.
- Brenneman, Kristina (August 1, 1999). "Ads with more pizzazz might help Marler/Marshall". Portland Business Journal. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Langlois, Ed (March 19, 1999). "TV news anchor couple puts career in perspective". Catholic Sentinel. Retrieved May 5, 2012.
- Schulberg, Pete (January 16, 2004). "Here’s the latest on the ‘Ex-Files’". Portland Tribune. Retrieved March 17, 2013.