|Alma mater||University of Alabama|
Catie Rosemurgy is an American poet who has authored of two collections of poetry, My Favorite Apocalypse and The Stranger Manual. Both collections are published by Graywolf Press. Her work has also appeared in publications such as Boston Review, The American Poetry Review, and The Gettysburg Review. Rosemurgy grew up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan but now resides in Philadelphia.
Education & Honors
Rosemurgy is the recipient of a Rona Jaffe Foundation Writers' Award, a National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship, and a Pew Fellowship in the Arts. Rosemurgy received her MFA in Poetry from the University of Alabama.
Rosemurgy is a Professor at The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) where she teaches courses in creative writing, poetry, and contemporary literature. Rosemurgy is also the coordinator of the Creative Writing minor.
-  Graywolf Press My Favorite Apocalypse publishing page
-  Graywolf Press The Stranger Manual publishing page
-  Ron Jaffee Foundation Writers' Award winners 2001
-  National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) Writers' Corner spotlight on Catie Rosemurgy
-  Pew Fellowships in the Arts, 2012 Winners
-  TCNJ English Department Faculty Listings
- Dodd, Emily. "Discovering Gold: Spotlight on Professor Catie Rosemurgy". TCNJ Magazine. 26 November 2012.
- "Poet Biographies: Catie Rosemurgy". The Poetry Foundation.