A screenshot of the title screen from the v1.0.8 release of Catlateral Damage.
|Platform(s)||Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, OUYA, Razer Forge TV, PlayStation 4, HTC Vive|
Catlateral Damage is a first person video game in which the player plays as a cat. The only goal of the game is to knock as many of your owner's belongings onto the floor as possible. There are game modes in which the player can either race against the clock and get a certain number of items onto the floor as fast as they can, score as many points in a 2-minute time-frame, or a free play mode where there is no clock and there are no points.
The full version of the game was released on Steam on 27 May 2015.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun's Nathan Grayson reviewed the original Catlateral Damage as "basic and inconsequential as can be, and that's exactly what I wanted from it. Be a cat. Do total jerkstore asshole cat things. The end."
Indie Statik's Chris Priestman reviewed the alpha release of Catlateral Damage as "a fun little game about making a mess. What's not to love?"
Joystiq's Danny Cowan reviewed the alpha release of Catlateral Damage favorably with "For anyone who has never owned cats, this is a fairly accurate simulation of what their day-to-day life entails."
-  The Official Catlateral Damage website.
- Chris Chung. "Catlateral Damage - Press Kit". CloudFlare. Retrieved 2013-06-19.
- Chrixeleon. "7DFPS". 7DFPS. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- "Steam Greenlight :: CATLATERAL DAMAGE". Steam. 13 January 2014. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- "Catlateral Damage". Kickstarter. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- "Catlateral Damage on Steam". store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 2016-04-29.
- Joseph Bernstein (26 August 2013). "Play This Destructive Housecat Simulator". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Luke Plunkett (27 August 2013). "The Perfect Cat Simulator Has You Smash Nintendos". Kotaku. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Nathan Grayson (26 August 2013). "Jerkwad Cat Simulator: Catlateral Damage". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Michelle Starr (14 January 2014). "Channel your inner feline mischief with Catlateral Damage". CNET. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Chris Priestman (13 January 2014). "You're A Cat. Make A Mess. Two Minutes: Catlateral Damage - Indie Statik". Indie Statik. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Danny Cowan (13 January 2014). "Catlateral Damage chronicles the life of a destructive kitty". Joystiq. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Mike Irving (14 January 2014). "Catlateral Damage lets you trash a room as only a cat can". VG247. Retrieved 2014-01-17.