|Look up cats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cats is the plural form of the word cat, which most commonly refers to the domestic cat, Felis catus, or Felis silvestris catus.
Cats may also refer to:
- The cats, common name for Felidae, the biological family of the cats, including lions, tigers, pumas, leopards and wildcats
Entertainment and media
- Cats (musical), a 1981 Andrew Lloyd Webber musical
- Cats (1998 film), a video version of the musical
- Cats (1925 film), a 1925 silent British comedy film
- The Cats, Dutch rock band
- The Cats (reggae band), English reggae band
- CATS, a character from the 1989 video game Zero Wing known for speaking the phrase "All your base are belong to us"
- "Cats", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- Jacob Cats (1577–1660), Dutch poet
- Jacob Cats (painter) (1741-1799), Dutch painter
- Another form of the surname "Katz"
Acronyms and abbreviations
CATS or C.A.T.S. may stand for:
- CATS (software), electronic design automation software
- CATS (trading system), Computer Assisted Trading System, an automated trading system developed by the Toronto Stock Exchange
- CATS pipeline, a natural gas pipeline in North Sea
- Canadian American Transportation Systems, a defunct Fast Ferry company serving Rochester, New York and Toronto, Ontario
- Central Autónoma de Trabajadores Salvadoreños, a trade union in El Salvador
- Charlotte Area Transit System, the regional transit authority for metropolitan Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
- Chicago Area Transportation Study, the former metropolitan planning organization for the Chicago region
- Children's Acute Transport Service, UK Children's Intensive Care Transport Service (publicly funded)
- Citizens for an Alternative Tax System, a national tax reform public interest group in the United States
- Cognitive analytic therapy, a psychological therapy initially developed in the United Kingdom
- Commonwealth Accountability Testing System, the assessment process for K-12 schools in Kentucky, USA
- Computer Active Technology Suspension, an automotive technology that controls the movement of the wheels
- Credit Accumulation and Transfer Scheme, a scheme used by many UK universities to evaluate modular degrees
- Critics' Awards for Theatre in Scotland, an annual awards event in Scotland
- C.A.T.S., fictional Home Office team from C.A.T.S. Eyes, a British television series aired between 1985 and 1987
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.