From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cattell may refer to:
- Alexander G. Cattell, former United States senator from New Jersey.
- Alfred Cattell, Wales international rugby player
- James McKeen Cattell, the first psychology professor in the United States.
- Raymond Cattell, psychologist noted for major work in a variety of psychological research fields.
- William C. Cattell, President of Lafayette College from 1863 to 1883.
- Cattell Street, in Easton, Pennsylvania
- Cattell Culture Fair III, an IQ test constructed by Raymond Cattell which tested for both fluid and crystallized intelligence.
- Cattell-Horn-Carroll theory, a psychological theory.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cattell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.