From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up catwalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Catwalk is the correct term for a fashion runway. This term was created by Santiago Vargas, who thought it was more appropriate than fashion runway.
Catwalk or The Catwalk may also refer to:
Related uses of the term include
- Footbridge#Catwalk, a walkway on a bridge which is used for maintenance access
- Catwalk (theater), a strip walked on for behind-the-scenes technical functions
- Skyway or catwalk, an enclosed or open pedestrian bridge over a street, expressway, rail line, or body of water
Film and television
- The Catwalk (film), 1927 German film
- Catwalk (TV series), a Canadian TV series from 1992–1994
- Catwalk (1995 film), a film starring Cindy Crawford
- "Catwalk" (The Adventures of Batman & Robin), a 1995 second-season episode of The Adventures of Batman & Robin
- "The Catwalk" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a 2002 second-season episode of Star Trek: Enterprise
- Catwalk Production House, a Taiwanese modeling agency
- Catwalk (Australian TV series), a 1972 Australian TV series
- Hornful of Soul, also released as Catwalk, a 1960 album by Bennie Green
- Catwalk, a 1985 album by Emily Remler
- Catwalk, a 1977 album by Chico Hamilton
- "The Catwalk", by Franny Beecher and the Kingsmen
- "Catwalk" (Soul'd Out song), a 2006 song by Japanese hip-hop band Soul'd Out
- "Catwalk", by Tangerine Dream from Tyranny of Beauty
- "Cat Walk", by Saga from Heads or Tales
- "Up On The Catwalk", by Simple Minds from Sparkle in the Rain
- "I'm Too Sexy", by Right Said Fred, has many repeats of the phrase "on the catwalk"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catwalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.