From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Catwoman is a DC comic book character.
Catwoman may also refer to:
- Catwoman (film), a 2004 film loosely based on the DC character
- Catwoman (Holly Robinson), a DC Comics character, ally of Selina Kyle, who temporarily replaced her as Catwoman
- Catwoman (video game), a video game based on the film
- DC Showcase: Catwoman, also titled as simply Catwoman, a 2011 short animated film
- Soo Catwoman, also known as Soo Lucas, a member of Britain's 1970s punk rock subculture
- Catgirl, a female character with cat traits, such as cat ears, a cat tail, or other feline characteristics on an otherwise human body
- Feline animal-human hybrids with a half-and-half mixture of cat-related and human-related traits or some other combination
- Cat lady, a woman who dotes on cats
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Catwoman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.