From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cauca may refer to:
- Cauca Department, an administrative division of Colombia
- Valle del Cauca Department, an administrative division of Colombia
- Cauca Department (Gran Colombia), former administrative division
- Cauca, an extinct Choco language
- Cauca River
- Coca, Segovia, Spain; the Latin name was Cauca
- Cauca guan, a bird
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cauca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.