From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up caudal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caudal may refer to:
- Caudal (anatomical term) (from Latin caudum; tail), a synonym for the term "inferior or posterior" depending on the axis. In humans would typically mean inferior as that is towards the tail bone and in most animals posterior as that is towards the tail of the animal.
- Caudal (comarca), an administrative division of Asturias, Spain
- Caudal (protein), a subfamily of Hox genes
- Caudal (river), a river in northern Spain
- Caudal fin, the tail fin of a fish
- Caudal vertebrae, the vertebrae that make up the tail of tailed animals
- Caudate nucleus, one of three basic structures that make up the basal ganglia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caudal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.