|Founder||Mathilde & Bertrand Thomas|
|Products||Skincare, body care, fragrance, mask|
Caudalie is a French skincare company, its trademark is grape-oriented skincare products.
In 1993, during the harvest of Château Smith Haut Lafitte, Mathilde Thomas and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Professor Joseph Vercauteren of Pharmacy in Bordeaux, a polyphenols specialist, and his research team. Mr.Vercauteren shared one of his discoveries with them - that PCOs (procyanidolic oligomers) extracted from grape-seeds, are significantly more effective than vitamin E against free radicals.
In 1995, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas launched Caudalie by developing a range of three products containing stabilized grape-seed polyphenols with anti-ageing properties. The name Caudalie means "the haunting scent of wine". The image of grape is always on the packages, it is also nicknamed as "Big Grape".
In 1999, Mathilde and Bertrand Thomas created their first Vinothérapie Spa in the grounds of Château Smith Haut Lafitte. Caudalie USA, a subsidiary, was founded in 2001.
The company is active in toxicology and ecology. It refuses to use artificial preservatives, mineral oil and animal by-products.
- 专访欧缇丽创始人Mathilde Thomas：法国女人的葡萄美肤秘籍 Retrieved 2016-12-15
- "The Caudalie saga". Retrieved 5 September 2011.
- Caudalie欧缇丽 一段始于邂逅的传奇 Retrieved 2016-12-15
- Mathilde Cathiard-Thomas, La santé par le raisin
- CAUDALIE 欧缇丽 大葡萄
- "Caudalie USA, Inc.:Private Company Information". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 5 September 2011.
- “大葡萄”欧缇丽加快拓展海外市场 Retrieved 2016-12-15
- 爱上大葡萄 致欧缇丽二十周年 Retrieved 2016-12-15
- 年销12亿，默默无闻14年 欧缇丽如何突围法国并走向世界 Retrieved 2016-12-15
- Mathilde Thomas, 42, co-founder of skincare brand Caudalíe shares her treasures Retrieved 2016-12-15
- CAUDALIE Retrieved 2016-12-15
- 欧缇丽在家享受SPA级面膜护理 Retrieved 2016-12-15
- 能用能吃的欧缇丽你了解多少？ Retrieved 2016-12-15
- "我主张绿色地球和研发对地球环保有益的护肤品,既重视高效也要求天然,既追求魅力也注重环保." Retrieved 2016-12-15
- Caudalie Retrieved 2016-12-15