From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cauldron in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A cauldron is a large metal pot for cooking.
Cauldron may also refer to:
- Cauldron (band), a heavy metal band based out of Toronto, Ontario
- Cauldron (Fifty Foot Hose album), 1968
- Cauldron (Ruins album), 2008
- Cauldron (Shackled City), the primary setting in the Shackled City Adventure Path
- Cauldron (Larry Bond novel),a 1993 novel by Larry Bond
- Cauldron (Jack McDevitt novel), a science fiction novel by Jack McDevitt
- Cauldron, a Soviet military term for encirclement
- Cauldron (video game), a 1985 computer game
- Cauldron HQ, a computer game development studio located in Bratislava, Slovakia
- Operation Cauldron, 1952 biological warfare experiment
- Caldera, a cauldron-like volcanic feature
- The Cauldron, UK-based esoteric magazine
- Olympic flame#Cauldron
- Caldron (sex club), often misspelled Cauldron, a gay sex club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cauldron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.