Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caustic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caustic most commonly refers to:
- Causticity, a property of various corrosive substances
Caustic may also refer to:
- Caustic (optics), the envelope of light rays reflected or refracted by a curved surface or object, or the projection of that envelope of rays on another surface
- Caustic (mathematics), the envelope of rays reflected or refracted by a manifold, in differential geometry
- Caustic (band), an American industrial/powernoise band
- Caustic Window, an alias of Aphex Twin (electronic musician Richard D. James)
- Caustic, a playable character in the battle royale game Apex Legends
- Caustic Graphics, Inc., developer of hardware/software real-time ray-tracing graphics technology, since 2010 part of Imagination Technologies Group plc.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caustic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.