From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Caustic or caustic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caustic commonly refers to:
- Causticity, a property of various corrosive substances
Caustic may also refer to:
- Caustic (optics), the envelope of light rays reflected or refracted by a curved surface or object, or the projection of that envelope of rays on another surface
- Caustic (mathematics), the envelope of rays reflected or refracted by a manifold, in differential geometry
- Caustic (band), an American industrial/powernoise band
- Caustic (software), an Android sequencer
- Caustic Window, an alias of Aphex Twin (electronic musician Richard D. James)
- Caustic Graphics, Inc., developer of hardware/software real-time ray-tracing graphics technology, since 2010 part of Imagination Technologies Group plc.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caustic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.