From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Caution (album))
|Look up caution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caution may refer to:
- A precautionary statement, describing a potential hazard
- A police caution, an alternative to prosecution for a criminal offence in some countries such as the United Kingdom and Australia
- A statement read by a police officer to a suspect to inform him of his rights, in particular to silence. See e.g.:
- Yellow card (sports)
- La Caution, a French hip hop duo
- Caution flag, in auto racing
- Caution (Hot Water Music album), 2002
- Caution (Left Spine Down album), 2011
- CAUTION (Citizens against Unnecessary Thoroughfares in Older Neighborhoods), a 1970s-80's neighborhood group in Atlanta, Georgia that fought the construction of the "Presidential Parkway"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.