(Redirected from Cautious)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up caution in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caution may refer to:
- A precautionary statement, describing a potential hazard
- A police caution, an alternative to prosecution for a criminal offence in some countries such as the United Kingdom and Australia
- A statement read by a police officer to a suspect to inform him of his rights, in particular to silence. See e.g.:
- Yellow card (sports)
- La Caution, a French hip hop duo
- Caution flag, in auto racing
- Caution (Hot Water Music album), 2002
- Caution (Left Spine Down album), 2011, or the title track
- Caution (Mariah Carey album), 2018, or the title track
- CAUTION (Citizens against Unnecessary Thoroughfares in Older Neighborhoods), a 1970s-80's neighborhood group in Atlanta, Georgia that fought the construction of the "Presidential Parkway"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.