Cave of Pan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Cave of Pan on the northern slope of the Acropolis of Athens in Attica.
- The Cave of Pan at Oinoe near Marathon in Attica.
- The Corycian Cave on Mount Parnassus in Central Greece.
- The Daphni Cave at Daphni Monastery near Athens in Attica.
- The Davelis Cave on Mount Penteli near Athens in Attica.
- The Phyle Cave on Mount Parnes near Fyli (Phyle) in Attica.
- The Vari Cave on Mount Hymettus near Vari in Attica.
One cave is not located in Greece:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cave of Pan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.