Cavin at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu
|Full name||Cavin Peter Lobo|
|Date of birth||4 April 1988|
|Place of birth||Goa, India|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Kerala Blasters (on loan from East Bengal)|
|2014||→ Atlético de Kolkata (loan)||6||(2)|
|2015||→ Kerala Blasters (loan)||6||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:47, 12 March 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 11:10, 13 November 2015 (UTC)
In 2010 Lobo was playing for Sporting Goa who were then in the I-League 2nd Division and the Goa football team in the Santosh Trophy. After a good performance for Goa in the Santosh Trophy, Lobo was signed by then reigning I-League champions Dempo for the 2010-11 season. Then in 2011, Lobo signed for another I-League side Mumbai. The midfielder scored twice in the campaign with his new club. He scored his first goal for the club on 22 December 2011 against HAL, in the 77th minute as Mumbai won 4–0. He then scored his second goal for Mumbai on 6 February 2012 in the 36th minute to help Mumbai to a surprise 2–1 victory.
For the 2012-13 season, Lobo signed for East Bengal. Lobo made his debut for East Bengal in the I-League on 30 December 2012 against Pailan Arrows, coming on as an 87th-minute substitute for Penn Orji in a match that East Bengal won 3–0. On 8 May 2013, he scored his 1st goal of the season in a 6-0 win during a 2012-13 season match over United Sikkim.
Atlético de Kolkata
In the 2014 Indian Super League, Lobo was picked in the first round of domestic draft by Atletico de Kolkata. On 23 October 2014, he scored twice in the second half to inspire a 2-1 comeback against FC Goa in a home match and became the first Indian player to score 2 goals in a single ISL match.
Cavin Lobo made his debut for India on 12 March 2015 against Nepal, coming on as a substitute for Lenny Rodrigues and had an impressive outing, which included winning a penalty. Cavin Lobo also has been called up as probable for the World Cup Qualifiers against Oman and Guam .
Statistics accurate as of 14 March 2016
|Club||Season||League||Federation Cup||Durand Cup||AFC||Total|
|Atletico de Kolkata (loan)||2014||6||2||—||—||—||—||—||—||6||2|
|Kerala Blasters (loan)||2015||4||1||—||—||—||—||—||—||4||1|
- Atlético de Kolkata
- Noronha, Anselm. "Santosh Trophy: Cavin Lobo Looking To Win His Maiden Santosh Trophy Title". Goal.com. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- Noronha, Anselm. "I-League: Goa Santosh Trophy Star Cavin Lobo Signs For Dempo SC". Goal.com. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- "MUMBAI VS. HINDUSTAN AERO 4 - 0". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- "MUMBAI VS. CHURCHILL BROTHERS 2 - 1". Soccerway. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- "Cavin Lobo". East Bengal FC. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- Mitra, Atanu. "East Bengal 3-0 Pailan Arrows: Trevor Morgan's side dismantle the Arrows with ease". Goal.com. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- Noronha, Anselm (10 July 2015). "Cavin Lobo to Kerala, Keegan Pereira to Mumbai and the comprehensive Indian Super League Draft". Goal.com. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Atanu Mitra & Brendon Netto (12 March 2015). "India 2-0 Nepal: Chhetri leads Blue Tigers to victory over neighbours". Goal.com. Retrieved 12 March 2015.