Cayman Islands at the 1984 Summer Olympics
|Cayman Islands at the Olympic Games|
|At the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles|
|Competitors||8 (7 men and 1 woman) in 2 sports|
|Flag bearer||Carson Ebanks|
|Olympic history (summary)|
The Cayman Islands competed at the 1984 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles, United States. The nation returned to the Olympic Games after participating in the American-led boycott of the 1980 Summer Olympics. Eight competitors, seven men and one woman, took part in seven events in two sports.
- David Dibben — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Alfred Ebanks — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Craig Merren — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Aldyn Wint — did not finish (→ no ranking)
- Merilyn Phillips — did not finish (→ no ranking) Merilyn is the sister of Craig Merren. She was the first woman cyclist and Olympian for the Cayman Islands.
- "Cayman Islands at the 1984 Summer Games". Sports Reference. Retrieved 23 May 2015.
|This Cayman Islands-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1984 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|