Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cayuse may refer to:
- Cayuse people, a people native to Oregon, United States
- Cayuse language, an extinct language of the Cayuse people
- Cayuse, Oregon, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cayuse horse, an archaic term for a feral or low-quality horse or pony
- OH-6 "Cayuse", a military observation helicopter
- Cayoosh Flat is also the old name for the town of Lillooet, British Columbia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cayuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.