From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cayuse (disambiguation))
Cayuse may refer to:
- Cayuse people, a people native to Oregon, United States
- Cayuse language, an extinct language of the Cayuse people
- Cayuse, Oregon, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Cayuse horse, an archaic term for a feral or low-quality horse or pony
- OH-6 "Cayuse", a military observation helicopter
- Cayoosh Flat is also the old name for the town of Lillooet, British Columbia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cayuse.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.