From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It may also refer to :
- the Ceará - = Cearense dialect of Brazilian Portuguese
- Ceará Sporting Club, a Brazilian football (soccer) team based in the state of Ceará
- Marcos Venâncio de Albuquerque, Brazilian football (soccer) player known as Ceará
- Brazilian landing ship Ceará (C30)
- Brazilian monitor Ceará, the fifth ship of the Pará-class river monitors built for the Brazilian Navy during the Paraguayan War
- Ceará - or Caatinga gnateater (Conopophaga cearae), a passerine bird of the Conopophagidae family
- Ceará-Mirim, a city in Rio Grande do Norte state, Brazil
- Ceará-Mirim River, a river of Rio Grande do Norte state
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceará.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.