|Episode no.||Season 1
Episode 23 (23rd overall)
|Directed by||Earl Bellamy|
|Written by||Larry Gelbart
|Original air date||March 18, 1973|
"Ceasefire" is the twenty-third episode of the first season of the American television series M*A*S*H. It originally aired on March 18, 1973.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2010)|
News of a ceasefire has reached the 4077th. Everyone celebrates and says their good-byes, except Trapper, who remains skeptical. The ceasefire does, of course, turn out to be a rumour, but not before Hawkeye tells three of his lovers he is married, shows the camp pictures taken of General Clayton and Major Houlihan, and forgives $1,500 worth of gambling debts.  Final appearance of Patrick Adiarte as Ho-Jon.
- Wittebols, James H. (2003). Watching M*A*S*H, Watching America. Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland. pp. 161–166. ISBN 0-7864-1701-3. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "Episode Guide". TV Guide. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "The Classic Sitcoms Guide: M*A*S*H". classicsitcoms.com. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "M*A*S*H: Season One (Collector's Edition) (1972)". Digitallyobsessed.com.
- Reiss, David S. (1983). M*A*S*H: the exclusive, inside story of TV's most popular show. ISBN 0-672-52656-5.