From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ceasefire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ceasefire is a temporary stoppage during a war or other armed conflict.
Ceasefire may also refer to:
- Ceasefire Canada, an organization established to persuade Canadian politicians to oppose the War in Afghanistan and to promote peace
- "Cease Fire" (Star Trek: Enterprise), a 2003 episode of the television program Star Trek: Enterprise
- "Ceasefire" (M*A*S*H), a 1973 episode of the television program M*A*S*H
- Operation Ceasefire, a youth gun violence intervention strategy
- CeaseFire (organization), anti-violence program, now known as Cure Violence
- Operation Ceasefire (guns-for-tickets program), a gun buy-back program from the early 1990s
- Cease Fire (1953 film), a 3D film about the Korean War
- Cease Fire (1985 film), a 1985 drama film starring Don Johnson
- Cease Fire (2006 film), an Iranian film directed by Tahmineh Milani
- "Cease Fire", a song by Christina Aguilera from Lotus
- Ceasefire, a quarterly magazine based in Nottingham
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ceasefire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.